Besides being the cool kid on the block, heat pumps have many benefits.
- Can provide all of your home’s heating and cooling, or hot water needs;
- Are more energy efficient because they move heat rather than generating heat;
- Can replace a furnace and an air conditioning system or a conventional water heater;
- Can make your home comfortable year round;
- Use electricity, which can be sourced from renewables;
- Generate far fewer greenhouse gas emissions compared to natural gas furnaces when operating, especially if powered by clean electricity;
- Do not generate any harmful carbon monoxide in the home when operating;
- Can operate very quietly;
- And much more..